I have gone through the EB-5 process & have applied for the EB-5 Visa for my family & I. I received my I-526 approval in just 12 months. It was a combination of tedious due diligence and some luck.
I have helped many S. Africans successfully apply for the EB5 Visa. I am very well versed in carefully structuring S. Africans fund transfers into your EB5 escrow account.
Multiple projects to choose from. Contact me now to compare them all
The key to a successful EB5 Visa petition is the selection of the right project. Fraud is just one part of the selection process. But just like any investment, an inept project team can also sink your green card process, not to mention your investment. I ensure that the project is solid, has enough protections for EB-5 investors and most importantly, is delivering on their commitment. I visit with the Projects regularly to ensure that they are indeed truthful.
Project selection criteria
Every project that I vet, I ensure I go through a thorough due diligence analysis to understand the risks and potential benefits of the project for my clients. Some of the things I check for:
- Ask for the Regional Center’s USCIS approval notice (I-924) and amendments (I-924A), if any.
- Does the project have an exemplar I-526 filed or approved?
- How many projects has the RC done in the past?
- How many I-526 petitions have they filed till date, what is the approval rate?
- Have they filed any I-829’s yet? What is the approval rate?
- Have they returned investors funds in any of the previous completed projects?
- Check the professional experience and background of the principals of the Regional Center and the Project. Google the project or the principal, check LinkedIn and other sources.
- Ensure the RC sends you the investment documents, including the private placement memorandum (PPM), subscription agreement, escrow agreement.
- Typically, investment doesn’t provide for any meaningful return in the first 5 years while awaiting your permanent green card. But reading the PPM thoroughly to understand the return on investment & the Return of investment and the General partner’s fees. The Regional Center typically is the General partner of the Project.
- When will the project return your investment? 5 years or 6, 7 or even 10 years. Yes, we have seen Projects where the borrower has the option to not pay back till 10 years!!!
- Your EB-5 investment should generate a minimum of 10 jobs, RC projects normally add a cushion to the 10 jobs requirement, We check and analyze how much is the cushion for each of the projects you are evaluating.
Experienced EB-5 Advisor: Zero Charges & Reduced admin fees
After having successfully received my green card through the EB-5 process and helping my brother’s family achieve the same. I have helped almost a hundred EB-5 investors with their EB-5 process. I have been doing this every day for the last 5 years. My goal is to ensure, my clients are armed with every bit of info about the EB-5 program and the project, so that they can make an informed decision.
I don’t charge you any fees. AND I will actively negotiate with the Regional Center to reduce your admin fee substantially.