Joe Biden has been sworn in as President of the United States on Jan 20 2021. As one of his first acts as President, he has annoucned that he will ensure Immigration reforms are enacted as part of his Presidency. While the news media has focused on giving amnesty to illegal immigrants, the Biden administration has also signaled that they will speed up immigration reforms for legal immigrants seeking to enter the US through various legal routes including the Investment route which is the EB-5 Investment green card program. Under the Trump administration, USCIS had reduced the processing of all types of immigrant green card petitions, which resulted in longer wait times for EB-5 Investors. These delays will now be removed as the Biden admin takes over the USCIS rules and procedures.
If you have been considering immigrating to the US, now is as good a time as any to do your EB-5 Investment and get your green card.
End of the EB-5 Program date: June 30 2021
The US Congress in December 2020 extended the EB-5 program for another 6 months, but this time they extended it with the express caveat that significant reforms will be enacted to the EB-5 program or else they will let the program expire forever. While many would like to think this is an empty promise. There are signs indicating that major changes are coming to the EB-5 program. The main concerns for the program moving forward is to have tighter integrity reforms to reduce fraud and malfeasance in the EB-5 industry. This is very important and vital for Investors to continue having confidence in the program.
We anticipate significant changes to the EB-5 industry which will be significant to EB-5 Investors in the coming years. More necessary oversight and structural changes to strengthen the Investment green card program has been a long awaited demand from stakeholders in the EB-5 industry.
For any S. African considering the EB-5 green card, now would be an ideal time to start their EB-5 process. The entire EB-5 process takes a few months atleast from selecting a project to preparing your Source of Funds documentation and actually transferring the funds and filing the I-526 petition.
Consult with an experienced EB-5 advisor like Mr. Ashok Kumar, who has extensive experience working with S. Africans and the fund transfer restrictions of the S.A govt. He has sat down with his EB-5 investors with solutions suited to their requirements and situations.
We specifically help our investors with:
1) Free 1 hour consultation with Top notch US based EB-5 attorney. Mr. Ashok Kumar has relationships with several of the Top 25 EB-5 attorneys in the United States. He will setup a 1 hour free consulation with the attorney over phone/Skype/Whatsapp to discuss your situation and give you all the information required to make a decision about your EB-5 process.
2) We assist you in the selection of a safe project where investment is absolutely safe and green card is assured.
2) Project where jobs are already created so that investor has no risk in creation of 10 jobs criteria.
3) Only projects with solid track record of the developers and Regional center. for eg., Regional centers that have returned investors funds to them after procuring their green card.
4) Assist investors in avoiding any scams by ensuring investors directly transfer their funds to the Escrow account of the Regional center as mandated by the rules.
5) Carefully guide investor through preparation of statement of funds and all required EB-5 documents.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your EB-5 Visa journey:
Phone Number (Whatsapp/Telegram/iMessage): +1-346-331-1851