We work with Regional Centers who satisfy our demanding criteria for inclusion in our portfolio. The Regional Center needs to have a long track record. There are over 800 Regional Centers, majority of them have never executed a successful project or in the initial stages of their first project. The regional centers we work with have done several successful projects in the past.
Some of the things we insist upon in a project:
- A proven job creation methodology approved by the USCIS for the EB-5 Investor Program.
- A loan based EB-5 partnership with a defined exit strategy.
- Job Creation - Indirect or model-derived direct job creation, each of which do not require proving direct jobs through W-2’s, I-9’s and proof of citizenship for each direct job claimed.
- Our RC Project selection focuses on projects with government, or a nationally recognized developer and/or a public-private partnership.
- A defined revenue stream and collateral for each loan in connection with the project undertaken.
Currently, we have a EB-5 project with a True PPP (Public Private Partnership component). PPP Investments are considered relatively safe. The Eb-5 investor's investment in an EB-5 project is loaned to a US Government entity to build an infrastructure project. The investors risk is mitigated because the loan is directly made to the government entity in a transparent manner. Investor's investment is returned to the investor in 5 years.
We also have a few Loan model EB-5 Projects based on the above bulleted covenants, where in your investment is safe as it is loaned to the Project with adequate collaterals instead of equity, where the chances of loss is rare.
Please send us an email with your details, we will be able to help you in your EB-5 process.