I have gone through the EB-5 process & have applied for the EB-5 Visa for my family & I. I received my I-526 approval in just 12 months. It was a combination of tedious due diligence and some luck.
The key to a successful EB5 Visa petition is the selection of the right project. Fraud is just one part of the selection process. But just like any investment, an inept project team can also sink your green card process, not to mention your investment. I ensure that the project is solid, has enough protections for EB-5 investors, like a 50:50 debt to equity ratio
What is the right project: A project which is safe and recession proof. One that will allow them to procure the green card and safely return their $500,000, The project that I am working with has the following Salient features:
- USCIS Exemplar approved already for the project and we have received our first I-526 approval in September for the first investor.
- Project will remain a TEA Designated Project after the Nov 21, 2019 Regulatory Changes.
- Phase I obtained $25MM of EB-5 funds, Investors funds are successfully returned this year.
- Project Fully-Capitalized. (Which means even if project doesn’t get all of the planned investors, developer already has funds ready to cover the shortfall).
- 50% Developer Equity subordinate to EB-5 Investors funds (Developer has substantial skin in the game and will ensure success of project – 50% of total project cost invested by developer).
- Project has completion guarantee (Developer has given a bank guarantee, so if he fails to complete the project, the bank guarantee can be encashed to pay for the project to be completed).
- Already Under Construction. (Several other EB5 projects are planned into the future and can get delayed due to lack of funding, this project has already moved past that stage with all funding secured and construction well underway).
- Regional Center highlights:
Project of 39 high end luxury condos and a 5 star hotel project in the Yellowstone Ski resort area of Montana. Since it is in a rural area, This project is already qualified for the New TEA Criteria after Nov 21 2019, giving investors the peace of mind that their $500,000 investment is safe and they do not have to worry about any other issues.
The developer has 25 years of experience in this line and owns over 25,000 acres of prime ski resort land in the Yellowstone mountains regions of Montana. Already developed and sold $3+ billion worth of property to Ultra High Networth Individuals and Celebrities. The phase 1 EB-5 project of 48 villas is fully sold out to Celebrities including like Bill Gates and Ashton Kutcher. EB5 investors funds in Phase 1 are being returned this year.
Experienced EB-5 Advisor on your side
I cannot emphasize this enough, but having an experienced EB-5 Advisor is very important when you are going through your EB-5 Process. I myself have read through thousands of pages of Project documentations and PPMs for various EB-5 projects. I have met with immigration lawyers specialized in EB-5 Visa processing. I am constantly in touch with the latest EB-5 happenings in the industry. My expertise will ease you into the complex world of the EB-5 Visa process.
Step by step guidance and assistance
I have received my I-526 approval in a record 12 months and received my green card in 16 months from start to finish. This was only possible because of my due diligence and my mastery of the EB5 process. I have applied the same knowledge & techniques to help my clients invest wisely and safely.
- Statements preparation for your source of funds, for eg., you might have funds from sale of property, your investments, salary, gifts from family, etc. I have experience with preparing your documents as required by USCIS, so that your petition is processed without any RFEs from USCIS.
- Project guidance for selection of your project, for eg., I evaluate the percentage of EB-5 money in the capital stack and where the other capital money is originating from. I recommend only the safest loan model EB-5 projects to my clients.
- Getting your green card and your investment return is my primary goal.
|I also negotiate with the Regional Center to get my clients a SUBSTANTIAL reduction on the $50,000 admin fee. Fill out the form below to get a 50% savings on the admin fee.|
Investment increases coming on November 21 2019
The US govt. is in the process of increasing the minimum investment amount from $500,000 to $900,000 and $1.8 Million dollars (Non-TEA).
Along with the Investment amount increases, there are also many changes proposed to the program which will make it more difficult to apply for the EB-5 Visa program. A big rush of applicants are taking advantage of this opportunity to invest $500,000 and apply for the green card immediately.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your EB-5 Visa journey: